Relax and walk your potato
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official walking potato club :D

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riverside Wildlife Park

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:10 pm

BushyBush

BushyBush

Andy: Jane seemed, independent, intelligent and relaxed. Her attitude was really outgoing but is pure everyone would get used to it. I caught her glancing at me every now and then, i desperately wanted to know what was going through her mind.

Victoria: I went to go work with Allie, we discussed the new arrivals, we weren't keen. But i knew i would get used to them..

77Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:31 pm

MEGZ_4_EVZ_;)

Jane -

I started clearing out the horses stable when Jacob walked over to me. "What do you think your doing?" I asked him impatiently. "Uh, my job?" He said raising an eyebrow. "Right so you look after my horse too?" I asked "Uh, Your Horse?" Jacob said, clueless. "Well I like to think of him as mine. I raised him, anyways." I couldnt help but smile at that fact.

Dylan -

I walked over to the girl from earlyer. There she was. I mean, I thought chicks dig the whole mexican thing. Oh well, guess not. "Hi." I said to her and smiled sheepishly, "Well, sorry about earlier. I kinda freak out when I see a fine looking girl. I know I'm a freak I just panicked.. So, whats your name?"

78Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf
Admin

((Omg what I think Jane is thinking right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwzgPBAzqAo ))
Jacob: Putting his hands in his pockets, he leaned on the fence. "So who's that other guy? Your Ex?" Jacob teased, watching Jane's reaction for his pure enjoyment.

Allie: Allie watched Dylan approach Tori. Does he honestly think he'd be forgiven for that ugly attempt of flirting earlier? Pfft. She continued playing with the baby elephant, playing tag with it until it got tired.

https://walkyourpotato.rpg-board.net

79Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 pm

BushyBush

BushyBush

Andy: I finished my shift and walked over to go meet the new people. "Hey" i said in a deep yet calming voice, for some reason is came out a little flirty, in a gritty tone. Jane rose her eyebrows and seemed shocked to see me.

Victoria: I turned to my left to see Dylan after he greeted me. "Oh hey", i blushed at his presents, " And you don't have to apologise about earlier aha", i suddenly realised i had a huge grin across my face and looked to the ground. I was glad that he made a move and admitted his feelings.

80Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:04 pm

MEGZ_4_EVZ_;)

Jane -

I was about to sass him with some comeback when I decided to take him by surprise. I gave him a pretty smile. He grinned at me. "No, hes not my ex." I said in a sweet voice. "You fucktard." I said, dropping my smile. Before he could react I slapped him round the face and walked away. I smiled to myself, it didnt matter because I was done with the stables and was just about to leave.

-

I sat by a tree in the clearing and thought about everything. This was usually where I thought things through.  I thought about all the people judging me, and how Allie kept glaring at me and giving me judgmental looks. Then I thought Of how it was possible that her and Andy had something going on between them. Why did I care? Andy probably doesn't want anything to do with me. Just  as I thought that a voice awoke me from my thoughts. "Hey." Andys voice echoed through out my head. I had never really thought about how beautiful his voice sounds. I'm sure he would make a beautiful singer. "Oh, Hey!" I said slightly too loudly. I just wasn't really expecting him. "You finished with work?"

Dylan

Relief washed over me as she said that. I looked down at the floor. "Well, I won't annoy you anymore. I'll go." I heard Allie snort from behind me. I felt awkward and quickly walked away. I quickly waved at Vicky before disappearing off to see where Jane was.

81Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf
Admin

(Switching back to first person mode XD )

Allie: As Dylan walked away I approached Tori. "You seriously like that guy?" I said, shocked. I knew I didn't really give him a chance, but I guess first impressions really do count. I finished work early tonight, and decided to make my way to the dorm room to collect the things I forgot last time I was there. At that point I wondered what Andy was doing...

( Omfg XD )

Jacob: Damn this girl. Most girls would love a chat... Most. I'm kind of attracted to her though.. In some weird way.

(God this is so cliche)

82Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:31 pm

BushyBush

BushyBush

Vicky: "idk, i heard jacob told people that he kinda liked me, i just wish he would say or make a move if u know what i mean" :C. She looked shocked, I'm not sure she knew that. I felt embarrassed and blushed.

Andy: I sat down with Jane, "You seem pretty upset, but i can understand why", i continued .. "People are being a bit rude but .. they'll get used to it soon enough.". I tried to brighten her up a bit, but she still seemed a bit shy and puzzled around me...

( GUYS PEOPLE SHOULD START MAKING A MOVE .. )

83Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:40 pm

Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf
Admin

(DA FAQ JANE WAS BEING A MASSIVE BITCH TO EVERYONE!!! ANDYYYYYYYYY )

84Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf
Admin

(( This means there are no characters crushing on my characters ... .__. ))

TIANNA ONE OF MINE WILL CRUSH ON YOURS ( IM SAVING IT :3 )
-lily

85Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:44 pm

MEGZ_4_EVZ_;)

Jane -

I smiled at Andy. "Yeah, I don't know why I'm not used to it by now. I've been judged my whole life. To be honest I dont really blame them though. I can be snappy to say the lease aha. Anyway, Just wondering but are you and Allie going out?" I asked nervously. Waiting for a reply.

Dylan -

I didnt know what was wrong with me. I've been here a day and I already freeze up whenever I talk to Vicky. What was wrong with me? Ugh, I just needed to find Jane.

86Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf
Admin

(( >:0 you CAN edit my posts!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwzgPBAzqAo ))

Allie: After collecting my things, I headed home in my dad's car.

Jacob: As I was heading to the bus stop, I bumped into Dylan, who seemed to be looking for someone. "Looking for Jane?" I asked. He nodded. "Last time I saw her she was headed up a hill (where this "tree was)" I waved him a goodbye and continued walking to the bus-stop.

87Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:45 am

Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf
Admin

Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 TaYq2oG

88Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:38 pm

BushyBush

BushyBush

Andy: It was getting dark and i was still talking to Jane, Her question hit me weirdly, i was confused but certain. "No we aren't", she looked freezing but i didn't have the confidence to hug her. "Here, have this", i gave her one of the blankets from the racks. She starred back at me, i could see in her glistening eyes, she was thankful. *BUZZ*, it was a text from Allie

Victoria: I was unsure, about EVERYTHING. Jacob was flirting with me one minute then with Jane the next, my head was spinning and i became dizzy. It felt good to sit on my own bed for once, i sipped my hot chocolate and texted Jacob.

Victoria : Im confused .. and you know why. I just hope i get to meet the kind hearted, honest
Jacob which i know is there somewhere ^-^

I didn't want it to sound flirty, i just hope he understands from my point of view. Anyways Dylan was also constantly on my mind, he seemed confident but unsure.

89Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:27 pm

MEGZ_4_EVZ_;)

Jane

I wrapped the blanket around me. "Thanks." I said and smiled. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that Andy was definitely single. *BUZZ* I heard his phone vibrate. He turned it on and I saw the text was from Allie. Before I could read it Andy quickly turned it off and put it back in his pocket. When Our eyes met he looked strieght to the ground, avoiding eye contact. I raised an eyebrow. I wasn't so sure about him anymore. I opened my mouth to say something when- "Hey guys! guys!! GUYS!"

Dylan

"GUYS!" I shouted out to them. When they finally saw me.. They didn't really look happy with me. Did they not want to interrupted or something? Nah. I walked over to them and sat around them. "So, what are you guys up to ?" I asked looking at them both. "No much, really." Jane answered me whilst poking a stick. "Riight." I said slightly sarcastically. Jane just shook her head.

90Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf
Admin

Allie: I sent hims a text and waited for his reply.

Jacob: I opened the message from Victoria, curious as to what she had to say. I was a little confused.

91Riverside Wildlife Park - Page 4 Empty Re: Riverside Wildlife Park Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:14 am

MEGZ_4_EVZ_;)

elephant

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum